[:pb]Exercises in Organic Synthesis Based on Synthetic Drugs presents information on topics about the synthesis of biologically active compounds which are used against a range of diseases in both humans and animals. Topics are supplemented by notes and exercises for students to stimulate inquiry and learning in the academic environment. Readers will be equipped with basic knowledge of synthetic techniques used in organic chemistry and pharmaceutical research and development.
- Presents information about different techniques and strategies for the synthesis of organic compounds
- Covers a broad range of biologically active compounds
- Easy to read topical presentation
- Exercises, with answers, designed for improving concepts in organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry
- Wide range of bibliographic references for further reading and exercises presented,
Exercises in Organic Synthesis Based on Synthetic Drugs is an essential textbook for students in beginner level courses in organic chemistry, organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry.
ISBN: 978-981-14-8754-5 (Print)
ISBN: 978-981-14-8756-9 (Online)